- SPA Frameworks
- SOAP and REST web-services
- Solve problems of considerable scope and complexity
- Designing, coding (at least 80%), debugging and optimising both front-end and back-end components as well as internal tools, such as configuration management and development/test environments.
- Help select and incorporate new tools and methods
- Drive the continuous evolution of best practices within the development team.
- Identify and recommend where increased automation, performance enhancements, application enhancements and quality enhancements may be incorporated.
- Balance customer and business needs to design, develop, test, and deliver against timelines.
- Contribute to architecture and code design, estimates, code reviews, and documentation to ensure top quality software.
- Keeps current with emerging technologies and technological developments within the industry.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products.
- Reviews current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
- Remains flexible and responsive to changing priorities and multiple, concurrent responsibilities.
- Be a talent multiplier that motivates the team around them to excel and perform well.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 3-5 Years’ experience in software development engineering experience, good design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns, single page application designs, web server / service development
- Good knowledge of systems architecture.
- Considerable experience and aptitude in the creation of dynamic web software.
- Application development experience using HTML, PHP, AJAX/jQuery, CSS, JSON and other web development technologies
- Experience with SPA Frameworks (e.g Angular JS, Aurelia JS), Cloud Deployments, AWS, Alicloud
- Experience with diagnostics tools (Tealeaf, Fiddler, IE Inspector, HTTP Analyzer)
- Automated build and continuous integration experience.
- Experience with SOAP and REST web-services.
- Experience with both relational databases (e.g. SQL Server) and unstructured data-stores (NoSQL).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills