Logflows is industrial solution focused on
Trucking Company / Transporter
Traditional Practice: Managing the business without system because there is no perfectly fit-to-business solution to the very local processes. Instead of investing on system, logistics companies prefer to invest on the fix asset to improve the capacity.
- For Operation – a Cloud-based Transportation management system to digitize the order creation, order planning and order tracking
- For Finance – a simplified accounting system to help you manage your Account Receivable, Account Payable and Book-keeping
- For Customer – a customer interface for you to improve the satisfaction and awareness
- For Business – a marketplace for you to promote your business and showcase the company straight
- Reducing the investment cost on adopting system as LOGFLOWS charge on monthly basis on your volume of usage
- Enhancing the company image and bringing your business to the top-class standard
- Using LOGFLOWS is not just buying a system but bringing an entire IT department to your company
Traditional Practice: Reducing the investment cost on adopting system as LOGFLOWS charge on monthly basis on your volume of usage Enhancing the company image and bringing your business to the top-class standard Using LOGFLOWS is not just buying a system but bringing an entire IT department to your company
- For consumers – Our mobile/ web-enabled booking and tracking interface enable real-time monitoring of your order.
- For retailers – Our systematic control panel empowers a customized ordering and fulfilment process.
- For transporters – Our extensive planning tools save your time and effort.
- For drivers – Our order fulfilment app is a comprehensive platform providing all the services you need.
*All above different modules are interconnected in order to optimize the entire communication process.
- Reducing cost from following up enquiry with our clear instructions and standardized process.
- Enhancing brand image and the level of customer satisfaction which will stimulate repeat purchase.
- Raising customer loyalty and confidence with simplified ordering and fulfilment planning as well as the transparent delivery process.
Freight Forwarder / 3PL
Traditional Practice: Managing subcontractors is a tedious, manual and non-standardized process. Without sufficient data to support the measurement, the performance of the subcontractors are basically unmanaged.
- TMS – A full-featured transportation system which is so easy-to-adopt that even truck drivers are willing to use
- Notification gateway – A logic embedded to the TMS to inform any potential delay or irregularities happened instantly to the partners’ involved
- Account Payment and Receivable module – A order reconciliation function designed for non-finance users, simplifying the tedious order and charges checking procedure
- Digitizing the whole transportation and subcontractor management process without capital expanses and complex implementation.
- Aggregating your valuable big data from different data source back to your centralized data center.
- Automating the operation and communication with your subcontractors and leveraging their performance with real-time visibility.
Traditional Practice: For manufacturing, transportation is an avoidable but major logistics cost which is not part of the core business. So this non-core process involved a lot of external transporters whose shipment records returned, if any, are always scattered and unmanaged.
- For management – our customized control panel with management dashboard oversee the whole trucking logistics flow
- For operator – our notification gateway automatically feedback the irregularities and remind both internal company members and external business partners for any order delay.
- For IT department – our platform has API / EDI specification which is extremely easy to connect back to your ERP and Warehouse system.
- Reducing the unnecessary phone call and email communication by connecting the shipping department, transporters and customers on one platform
- Achieving the seamless data flow by connecting the manufacturing process to transportation process through the system integration
- Enjoying the end-to-end supply chain visibility by digitizing the transportation sector that managed by the transporters
Traditional Practice: Establish your own website, adopt an ERP system and look for logistics service provider to make the fulfilment. Mostly on paperwork and phone call. And basically, no traceability.
- Omni Channel platform – allowing merchants who sells on different channels to aggregate the orders to one manageable platform.
- Connect with different carriers, couriers, and transporters through API
- SMS and email notification gateway to alert your customers the status of the orders proactively
- Easily connect with different WMS and POS system
- Simple to use with open APIs to platform
- Last varieties of logistics service providers options
- Monitoring, ordering and controlling in one portal